All Family and Family Plus Members receive:
- Unlimited play all year (Not including the annual fundraiser, the Carnival & Science Spectacular, usually held the first weekend in June.) This and other blackout dates apply for maintenance and special events. Please check our website for details before you visit)
- Exclusive member events, programs and invitations
- Discounts on pricing for special events and mini camps.
- Museum email newsletter subscription
- Reciprocal membership benefits to all Association of Science & Technology Centers (ASTC), some restrictions may apply.
Take a Test Drive! Apply the cost of your admission toward a membership. Valid on the same day of your visit, some restrictions apply.
Please note that Membership purchases are tax-deductible donations and are not refundable. All categories, benefits and prices are subject to change.
Just for Two $50
Join or Renew Now
Family Plus $125
Join or Renew Now
- Important information for using your membership at Staten Island Children’s Museum
An adult (18 years of age or older) named on the card must be present when children covered by the card visit the Museum.
Photo ID will be required at check in.
Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Membership benefits are not valid for field trip or group visit discounts.
- Can I apply general admission tickets toward the purchase of a membership?
Absolutely! When you purchase general admission tickets, you can apply your ticket costs toward a membership on the day of your visit. Ask the front desk for details during your visit.
- Do I need to wait until I receive my card to visit?
No need to wait! Just bring your Photo ID for access. Your e-card should be accessible within 24 hours of purchase.
- How do I get my membership card?
We have transitioned to digital membership cards and provided through the FREE eMembership app. Your digital card has your membership number, membership level, names of adult members, expiration date, reciprocal benefits and sharable guest passes if applicable. Here are directions to download your card.
- Whom should I list on my membership?
List the two primary adults who will be bringing children to the Children’s Museum.
- Can I use my Staten Island Children’s Museum membership at other museums? How do I find those other museums?
As a member of the Staten Island Children’s Museum, you can visit other Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC) accredited institutions participating in their passport program. This applies to any level of membership.
As a Companionship member, you can also visit other Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) accredited institutions participating in their reciprocal network.
The ASTC Passport Program grants free admission to members at participating museums when you travel outside of your local area. The visiting museum must be located at least 90 miles from your home address and 90 miles from Staten Island Children’s Museum. Please always call ahead to verify the number of admission tickets. A full list of participating museums can be found here: https://www.astc.org/membership/find-an-astc-member/passport/
The ACM Reciprocal Network offers 50% off admission for up to six (6) people to participating museums. The cardholder must be present for discounted admission. Please always call ahead to verify the number of admission tickets. A list of those museums can be found here: https://findachildrensmuseum.org/reciprocal-network/
- Do you sell gift memberships?
Staten Island Children’s Museum memberships make a great gift! Gift memberships can be purchased online or over the phone, and you can designate if we are mailing the membership package to you or the recipient.
- I have more membership questions that I need answered. Whom can I call or write?
You can reach the membership office at 718-273-2060 x150 and we will be happy to help you. You can also email us at email@example.com